Saturday, August 22, 2009

my supervisor

Currently, I am in second year, 3rd semester. My area is International Business (I applied IB coz my MBA was IB majoring). Way back on 1st semester, I were assigned to be under Dr S.Z.A's supervision and he suggested Women Entrepreneurs topic. My movement were very slow, coz need to attend course work and at the same time i have to working (I resigned on second semester). Entrepreneurship is a big area... and difficult for me to find the gap as well as narrow it down. Alas, I focuses on 'social networking of women entrepreneurship in Malaysia...' had met President of Usahanita (very nice lady) and PIC from NAWEM.
All of sudden, Dr. S.Z.A left UM for better opportunity at Middle east ...(sad me, neway, best of luck to you, Dr!). Thought to maintain with him, but many advised me not to as he is no longer attached to UM. I appealed for prof NI to be my new SV after performing solat istikharah. And of course, changing supervisor means, I have to change everything..... And new challenge begun...
Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'Asir....
Wish me best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment