Sunday, August 23, 2009

topic after topic

I had few discussions with Prof NI after our class of Islamic Perspective in Business... (I guess the course had change me drastically!!). Been talking about Halal as my topic area... I was so confident to start on this topic and had few discussions to seek an idea with some of great visiting professor/ lecture and even senior PhD students whom I think is relevant... .. how eager my self into this topic, rite?
Until last Friday, we (my self, najib and Roslan), officially met him in his room and you know....... i was so shocked when he mentioned my topic is not interesting!! What happened to our previous discussions...?
Prioir to that, again, I have to change my direction... not on halal issue, but still in the area of Religion and Business.....and again ... new topic for me... sad me... :(. But I know i'm the lucky one chosen into this path and I also know Allah is All knowing and All alert!! IsyaAllah... Allah will help me... Amin ..
Hope this will be the final and will stick to this new topic. Moving forward, I need to prepare my self for qualitative research (Prof NI views, quantitative is very dry and no rich data!)
btw, najib and roslan, we are in the same boat!!! hahaha...
Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu' Asir...
Wish me best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment