Saturday, August 22, 2009

where should i begin with..?

I guess this is my platform to voice out my disappointment, stress, angry, happy, tension.. and other mixture of feelings of my phd endevour...

Ok, let me start....

I am a student of University Malaya, pursuing my PhD... ambitious enuff, rite..?

I quit from telecommunication industry. I was an enthusiastic career women, chasing for position, recognition, promotion, increment.. and the list goes on...was an industry slave and thinking everything could be mine...hahahaa.. (evil's lough, hehe..). Enuff 'bout my jahiliyah period, coming back to reality......

Alhamdullilah, Allah has shown me the right path, and here i am... in University Malaya, as a full time PhD student under government scholarship. The real of me has just begun....

Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'Asir....

Wish me best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment